Peanuts are a favorite treat for a variety of birds. The rich protein and fats in peanuts are valuable for birds all year round.
- Birds cling to the wire mesh food cage while feeding
- Feeder tube is made of durable 0.25″ stainless steel wire mesh that holds 1 lb. of peanuts or black oil sunflower seed
- Internal seed baffle design ensures that the feed is directed out of the center to the mesh cage so that birds can reach it
- Open mesh design keeps the seed level visible at all times
- Lifetime Warranty Against Squirrel Damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens
||6 x 2.5 x 17.5 in
May be hung or pole mounted
1 lb. of nuts/seed
Stainless steel mesh and bail wire
|Seed or feed options
Shelled peanuts or peanut mixes and black oil sunflower seed